Leads provided! This is an inside position working with customers who have inquired about getting pre-approved with us for a home purchase.
We are seeking a mortgage loan officer with strong communication and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with Realtors, processors, your client and the rest of our team
- Focus on optimizing lead conversion, serving your clients at a high level and keeping all parties informed at all steps through excellent communication skills and habits
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS state license(s) or ability to obtain quickly
- Excellent phone and communication skills
$80,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!