First Capital Mortgage Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current non-depository National Mortgage Licensing System registration/license, and have or will obtain a CA Real Estate Sales Person License.
$100,000 at plan Commission
About First Capital Mortgage Inc.
First Capital Mortgage Inc. is a locally owned mortgage company and is licensed by the California Department of Real Estate License under Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.