Our Home Enterprises
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.