We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
$35,000 - $50,000
We are committed to helping the Hispanic Community accomplish the dream of owning a house. We take our time to educate our clients on the different options available to them and to figure out the best programs that fit their needs. FAMILY, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY are the values we prioritize and are the words that represent our brand. Each mortgage we write we know that we are helping our customers with these values in mind and we work hard at our job as our passion is to see how people accomplish this important milestone in their life.
Is to exceed your expectations and provide you with an excellent experience.
- We have over 20 years of experience helping our clients fulfill the dream of buying a house
- Our number one goal is to educate the Latino community during this process
- We serve as a connection between buyer and lender (bank)
- We have programs for first-time buyers