Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
About RE/MAX Vertex
RE/MAX Vertex's vision is to be your #1 choice of realtor for life. Together, we uncover the key to all client's real estate needs. We value honesty, integrity, passion, and teamwork. We believe in love in what we do. Do what we love, grateful for everything. Everything is possible.
We offer full-service support, a client list (leads), training, and a mentorship program to help realtors build careers. If your passion is servicing clients in a tech-savvy environment and value-driven sales culture, JOIN US NOW!