Hillcrest Home Loans
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
up to $125,000+
About Hillcrest Home Loans
As experienced loan officers we have the knowledge and expertise you need to explore the many financing options available. Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is our ultimate goal, and we are committed to providing our customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. We hope you’ll browse our website, check out the different loan programs we have available, use our decision-making tools and calculators, and use our secure online application to get started.