We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please send us your resume today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$120,000 - $300,000 yearly
About Lend Genie
Lend Genie is the preferred lender of one of the fastest growing, premier real estate brokerages in Texas, JP and Associates Realtors, with approx. 23 offices and 2000 full time real estate agents throughout Texas. We are now expanding nationally.