Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Loan Experts is approved with 20+ lenders in the industry
- This position is 100% commission based
- Training and mentoring and full support from Broker
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Preferred - established database and track record of showing consistent marketing to that database
- Minimum 1 - 3 Years of real estate, mortgage origination or lending preferred. New originators also welcome to apply
- Goal-driven, self-starter with a team player attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Must be coachable
- Technology savvy
About Loan Experts
When it comes to finance, whether it’s a Residential, Commercial or a Business Loan, one size does not fit all. At Loan Experts, we understand that what works for one borrower does not work for another. We strive to find a loan that is beneficial to you, our client, and one that achieves your goals! That is ultimately our goal.
Loan Experts is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality loan along with some of the lowest rates in California!
Whether your a first-time homebuyer, upgrading your home, investing in your first home or another one of many, or whether you’re purchasing a commercial property or need a business loan, our team of Loan Experts can help achieve your goals and point you in the right direction.