Waymaker Mortgage Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in.
Do you have the ops support, sales coaching/training, and product suite to succeed in today's mortgage environment? We do! Our system for loan originators is second to none. In fact, most LO's have over doubled their production within 1 year of working with us while also experiencing more work/life harmony and working fewer hours. We can help you get there!
NOTE: This opportunity requires a state-issued mortgage license in Texas, Georgia, Florida, Ohio or Pennsylvania. If you do not have your license due to working for an FDIC insured federally chartered banking institution presently, we will help you get state licensing.
If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
If you do not have current mortgage experience within the past 2 years and proven loan origination ability, please do not apply.
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$55,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!