Trinity Oaks Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
About Trinity Oaks Mortgage
When dealing with your home financing, we are not only working with one of your largest personal financial investments; we also are handling one of your biggest dreams. Since we work with matters so close to the heart, we serve you from ours.
We desire to set ourselves apart as a professional mortgage lender who orchestrates a unique and simple home buying experience for our customers.
From the time you begin the application, our objective is to uncover your financial goals and create a home buying experience that is easy to understand and tailored specifically to your home financing needs. While we have a well-earned reputation in providing support for our customers through all stages of the home buying process, we continually strive to build lifelong relationships that last well beyond the funding of your dream home.
Our motto says it all: We LOVE Being Your Lender!