Keith Goeringer Lending Team
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with industry-related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Focus on your strengths of being able to spend your time with buyers, homeowners, and real estate agents while LOA's, Processors, and Technology handle the document chasing and clearing conditions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Encompass, or Calyx Point preferred
$120,000 - $144,000
About Keith Goeringer Lending Team
Licensed in over 20 states, we've lent over $7 billion in home loans since our inception in 2006.
We’ve got a 50 state strategy, which means we’ve likely already provided your neighbor with a home loan. Our name might be new to you, but we’ve been at this for over a decade. And, like you, none of us can be any older than 25, which means we grew up in this business.
Our story is also very likely similar to yours. We want to be great. We want to be happy. We want to enjoy our friends and family. So we built a business that allows us to be all of those things. We do this by focusing on our people, our process, and our Star – then we get out of their way so that they can treat you like a Star. Pretty simple really.
We are employee-owned – including each one of our leaders. Always nice to know the Owner!