Key Mortgage Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.