Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
$100,000 - $300,000
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.