US Mortgage Corporation
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$30,000 - $100,000 yearly
About US Mortgage Corporation
US Mortgage is a Fannie Mae Seller Servicer with over 30 Branches. Our employees all believe in the value of helping people attain the dream of Home Ownership. We have consistently focused on making education the key basis to helping home buyers attain their dream of homeownership.