Diamond Coastal Group
Are you ready to step ahead in your mortgage loan career? Then consider this opportunity to work with us to advance your career, and your income.
To us, a qualified Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Has an active NMLS number.
- Has Mortgage loan origination experience in the SW Florida area.
You must have a "sales closing" mentality along with the skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure to help your clients secure their mortgage.
The owner, Kris Asquith, owned a very successful mortgage company in Michigan for 15 years. We have incorporated innovative approaches to funding and provide you the back office support you need (our processor is an underwriter with years of experience) - all to support your mortgage sales success.
If you’ve got a strong appetite to use your mortgage business talents to move your mortgage lending career to the height you want to achieve, complete our application now!
Our company is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our strong organization and growing team as a Mortgage Loan Officer. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for proactively soliciting and originating new residential mortgage loans to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients
- Network to source new business as needed
- Be familiar with all aspects of the mortgage lending process
- Work closely with realtors, bankers, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests
- Secure referrals from your network and contact those referrals to schedule appointments for conversations
- Must be eligible for registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator in compliance with the SAFE Act
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information
- Manage appointments with borrowers for mortgage loan requests as well as online and telephone mortgage loan requests
- Prepare mortgage loan applications including required supporting documentation for submission to underwriting
- Ensure exceptional member experience by providing on-going communication to applicants as necessary during various stages of the loan process
- Work closely with the Mortgage Processors to ensure follow up and prompt member service
- Establish and maintain relationships with branch personnel, realtors, builders and developers as a lending source for their referrals
- Must maintain integrity with all member sensitive data
- 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the City/State area with a current NMLS license
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 6 loans per month
- Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
- Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Working knowledge of computer system
- Understanding of all policies and regulations relating to loans
- Professional human relations skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow up
Location: Bonita Springs FL
$50,000 - $100,000 based on commission
About Diamond Coastal Group
Kris Asquith is the Team Leader and has over 15 years of successful mortgage experience and has continued her success as a Realtor in SW Florida as she has ranked in the TOP 1% for the last 3 years out of over 16,000 Realtors in Lee and Collier counties. Join our winning team today!