Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Kaizen simply means "continual improvement". Here we believe that continuing to improve ourselves by surrounding our self with a great environment, because we are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with, will help us "Build Our Good Life." Everyone has their own definition of what their good life is, and our leadership thrives on helping everyone define what that is, and achieve it. We believe in jaw dropping customer services to help everyone get what they want, through education, communication, and understanding. We are looking for people to join our tribe who are humble, hungry, courageous and smart! People who are passionate and excited about success and growth!