Double H Home Loans Powered by Southwest Funding
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Job seekers should have a proven track record for creating successful lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active loan pipeline
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial needs and goals
- Make sure all required documents from loan officers, borrowers, title companies, and other related industry professionals are completed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and local community prospects
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Experience with loan originator software like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Double H Home Loans Powered by Southwest Funding
Double H Home Loans by Southwest Funding is a company that believes sales and performance start with education. We take pride in educating our employees, clients and partners on what it takes to be successful in the current financial market with regard to real estate transactions. The Branch Manager, Stan, is a Certified Mortgage Advisor| Certified Divorce Lending Professional| Homes For Heroes Affiliate Lender.