The Helton Group
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 2+ years experience requested
$40,000+ Negotiable based on experience
About The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a leader in the real estate industry covering the Texas market. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy, sell, and pre-qualify for residential home mortgages.
Our growing Real Estate division is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.