Integrity Mortgage Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Originate first home mortgages, refinance loans, take mortgage loan applications by phone/person, and prepare effective loan proposals
- Provide superior customer service skills by responding to company-provided leads in a timely manner from internet, direct mail campaigns, radio ads, referrals, or other special marketing campaigns
- Assemble loan documentation as required and necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bilingual in Spanish & English Preferred but not Mandatory
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, USDA, adjustable/ fixed, etc.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer, loan officer assistant, or similar position
- Possesses WI NMLS license and or is willing to obtain one prior to hire
+ $125,000 at plan commission
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker in Wisconsin and throughout the U.S. with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, or age.
Integrity Mortgage Group is registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (69371) Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License 69371