Looking for EXPERIENCED or NEW Mortgage Loan Originators in the Denver market.
- Proven success system so you see results
- Successful originators close 3 to 4 loans per month after the first year
- Loans closed on time, under budget and with no surprises.
- NEW originators can expect 1st year compensation around $50,000 at plan (includes base salary plus commission potential)
You’ll join our team of professionals whose mission is to help people with their home purchase. We feature:
- Pre-approval guarantee for no surprises
- Performance guarantee that meets loan objection and closing deadlines
- Funds wired to the title company 1 day prior or we will write them a check
- Customer service like you demand personally
- Desire to work as part of a team
This is not a stuffy corporate environment and you are not micromanaged. If you're interested in earning higher income as a result of your mortgage origination efforts, apply now!
- Primary duties: scheduling and conducting mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, builders, and home buyers.
- Network to source new business as needed and respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests.
- Assess appropriate needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process, as part of a processing, underwriting team.
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications.
- Current NMLS license
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objections and avoid call reluctance
- Ability to handle questions under pressure
- Strong sales focus, loves being challenged; possesses the drive and desire to succeed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line
- Able to meet on time closings
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$50,000 at plan (includes base salary + commission potential)
About Hallmark Home Mortgage LLC
OTUBNS: We feel so strongly about this that we trademarked this!
OTUBNS is what we stand for. For us, it's getting the full loan approval no later than the loan objection deadline, getting figures to title no later than 72 hours prior to closing, and confirming funds the day before closing.
In other words, we put people into homes:
- On time
- Under budget
- No surprises
Our mission is to build a world class mortgage company. Our purpose is to have a profoundly positive impact on people's lives. We do that by modeling our core behaviors:
- perform with excellence
- remember Rose
- strive to grow personally and professionally
- set of your sail/83