Southwest American Mortgage Services LLC
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$12 - $15 hourly
About Southwest American Mortgage Services LLC
We are a local Texas mortgage company that prides itself in providing superior customer service. This philosophy applies not just to our clients but to our employees and industry partners as well. We believe in doing what it takes to make it happen while also maintaining a work-life balance and giving back to our local community. Our vision is to become one of the strongest and most respected local mortgage companies in our market.