Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$36,000 - $45,000
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!