Lending Pros LLC
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
This is a commission-based position. However, we do offer a weekly draw payment!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$65,000 - $85,000 + at planned commission
About Lending Pros LLC
Lending Pros is a Mortgage broker office. We are currently licensed in 8 states, and are in process of growing that number. We handle all home finance transactions from purchases to refinances. We do conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans.