Ken McKee Lending Team
We are looking for an outgoing and energetic person to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of energy and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage multiple clients through the pre-approval process. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today! It's okay if you don't have any mortgage experience...we'll supply the training if you bring your great attitude, willingness to serve, and desire to grow your skills!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Ken McKee Lending Team
We are a fun, tight-knit, hard-working, client-centric mortgage team who believe that the only marketing we need is to take EXCELLENT care of our clients and referral partners. We treat others like we want to be treated, honor our word and give more than we take. Our knowledge, work ethic, and dedication to our clients and referral partners have kept us in the top 1% of all mortgage teams in the entire nation for the last 6 years. We would love to meet you and provide an awesome opportunity for you to develop your career!