Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$35,000 - $70,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
At CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC we offer more than a mortgage. That’s because when we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We offer a wide portfolio of a home purchase, refinance, and home equity products, and we are licensed in 50 states. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four years in a row (2012–2015), as well as the Weatherhead 100 list of Northeast Ohio’s Fastest-Growing Companies.