Motto Mortgage Prosperity
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$75,000+ at plan
About Motto Mortgage Prosperity
Are you looking for a new opportunity in coastal Delaware and Maryland's ever-growing Real Estate and Mortgage market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
The Oldfather Group and Motto Mortgage Prosperity enhance the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of Real Estate and Mortgage services.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our Team Values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.