Melco Legacy Loans at Security National Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Melco Legacy Loans at Security National Mortgage
To relentlessly disrupt and improve the typical mortgage experience.
- Building relationships that lead to referrals
- Honesty in every interaction
- Promises made, promises kept
- Never-ending pursuit for process efficiency
- Relentless execution with ruthless commitment