Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officer. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply today!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and let the loan review team know if there are any discrepancies
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
$20 - $25 hourly
About Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team was founded with the goal of changing how lending is done. We believe in having a blue-collar work ethic mixed with some new school technology to make the process less stressful and more informative. The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team is a tight-knit group of individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart.
We strive to provide world-class customer service for our clients and referral partners with effective communication early and often and cutting-edge technology to make the loan process smoother.