Superior Rate Mortgage
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Superior Rate Mortgage
Superior Rate Mortgage is a Mortgage broker serving MA, NH, CT, RI, and FL.