Williams Mortgage Group
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant/ jr. processor. You will be responsible for making sure all documentation is complete and correct (checking line by line). This position involves a lot of data entry and updating of our online communication system. You will place orders for appraisals, verifications of employment and other orders associated with the loan process. This role requires a fast paced and highly organized person willing to exactly follow very specific procedures. If you're interested in joining a team that works together to be the best in their field, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About Williams Mortgage Group
We are a boutique mortgage broker and contract processing company.