Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
About LeaderOne Financial
Founded in 1992, LeaderOne Financial Corporation is a 100% employee-owned mortgage banking firm. Our unique ownership culture and customer focus have led to an explosive growth rate of 1882% over the last three years in mortgage markets across the country, creating a stronger base to serve existing and future employees, borrowers, and referral partners.
Our highly qualified staff is currently originating over 2 billion dollars in mortgages annually and servicing over $600 million in conventional and government loans. We pride ourselves on hiring and cultivating the best professionals in the mortgage industry. Our corporate office is located in Overland Park Kansas.
We are hiring for the MN region which will finish around 7500 units and 1.5 billion in 2020. We work in a culture where critical thinking and teamwork are celebrated, with loan officers that are breaking records and where everyone is encouraged to be their best selves.