Renasant Mortgage Lending-Terence M David team
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Renasant Mortgage Lending-Terence M David team
My team looks to build relationships with our customers to give value to the process, sound advice during and after the loan closes, and make the experience less uncertain. Maintaining and growing relationships with referral partners (Realtors, financial planners, past customers) is an important part of the team concept, too. A rewarding and challenging environment with the potential for growth as the team grows.