North American Financial
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$30,000 - $43,000 yearly
About North American Financial
At North American Financial Corp, our mission is to set a high standard in the mortgage industry. We are committed to quality customer service - putting the people we serve first.