Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll pre-scrub loan applications, setup files, run AUS, send disclosures, and submit loan files to our investors. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Pre-scrub files prior to submitting to underwriting to ensure all necessary documents are in the file
- Send federal and state disclosure packages
- Submission of loans to applicable lenders we work with
- Order and track appraisals
- Maintain a detailed pipeline management spreadsheet to stay organized
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- MS Office, Google G Suite, some CRM, LOS, and mortgage software experience preferred
- 2+ years of mortgage experience is highly preferred.
$52,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!