Cornerstone Home Mortgage NMLS#47795
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
About Cornerstone Home Mortgage NMLS#47795
Cornerstone Home Mortgage was established in 2001 as a Licensed Mortgage Brokerage to help consumers have choices in lending and to provide a TOP NOTCH experience from start to finish of their loan from application to close that is second to none. As the owner, I was taught to work hard every day and since 2001 we have done that and more helping people experience the joy of homeownership! We are growing and need to align ourselves with the right people.