Our Home Enterprises
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
We offer competitive Paid Time Off , 8 Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Company paid Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k match.
Stop and watch out youtube channel and let us know what makes you a good fit.