Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
Our mission is simple: to provide our clients with the best possible advice and benefit to their financial needs while facilitating a straightforward, transparent mortgage process for buyers, sellers, and realtors.
Our goal is to be recognized as the leading and most reputable mortgage company in the nation. We begin that process by earning our client's trust through knowledge and communication. They are our first priority and we pride ourselves on developing rewarding, long-term customer relationships. We can close the housing loan quickly and help them save money because we empower our loan officers with advanced mortgage technology that enhances their customer service and industry expertise.