RWM Home Loans
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About RWM Home Loans
We are a forward-thinking group of individuals with a common vision to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of homeownership.
Learn more about RWM by pasting this URL into your browser https://vidmails.com/v/RIz6nFKTkw
or visit www.rwmloans.com