Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry, who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant with at least 2 years of mortgage industry experience who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Track leads daily
- Prepare paperwork
- Assist with marketing
- Respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of mortgage industry experience required
- Detail-oriented employee
- Strong communication
- Time management skills
$36,000 - $50,000
About Bay Equity
Bay Equity is a family-owned, full-service mortgage lender that prioritizes personal relationships. Founded in 2007 and licensed in 42 states (and counting), we understand that behind every loan stands someone's home.
Our Grayslake Office on Center Street has been serving the community and local real estate professionals for years.