We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll communicate with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. Jobseekers should have a strong balance of both sales and customer service skills to succeed in this role. If you’re interested in furthering your career in mortgage on a top-notch lending team we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to client
$13 - $17 hourly
About Contour Mortgage
For more than 20 years, mortgage company Contour Mortgage has been helping people turn their dreams of owning a home into a reality.
Contour Mortgage was voted best mortgage company in Long Island for 5 years straight.
Family atmosphere and room to grow.