Freedom Choice Lending
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
About Freedom Choice Lending
David Delgado is an author, speaker, broker, and well-known marketing expert throughout the mortgage industry. Helping to build up others is the key to success by focusing on what matters most in life results in true success. We have invested heavily in our leads, advertising, and people so that our clients experience the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money.
Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
David Delgado, Team Leader is here to help loan professionals succeed and clients reach their goals.