Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement?
We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed.
If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- NMLS Licensing Require within 90 Days of Employment
- A Minimum of 1 Year Mortgage Experience Required.
$40,000 Base Salary + Bonus
About Movement Mortgage
We exist to love and value people with a dynamic environment that can change the landscape of your community and be the most financially rewarding career you could ever imagine.