Semper Home Loans
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Preparing and Disclosing Loan Files
- Facilitating client submission of loan documents
- Reviewing income and asset documentation and preparing income calculation's
- Preparing preapproval letters
- Inputting client and loan information into CRM and loan presentation software system
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Encompass 360 knowledge a plus
- Previous experience in the Mortgage industry is required.
$19 - $25 hourly
About Semper Home Loans
Semper Home Loans, a National Mortgage Lender, is actively seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to join our Seekonk, MA branch location!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous pay, plus commissions and bonuses!
- 401k with a 3% match of contributions!
- Life Insurance
- PTO – vacation and sick time
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA Employer