Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.