Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.