We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and let the loan review team know if there are any discrepancies
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$12 - $17 hourly
About Mortgage Mechanix
Mortgage Mechanix is an LO team with NP, Inc.
NP, Inc. is a mortgage company with a 24-year history of helping people become new homeowners and refinancing others into a better financial situation. Serving client's needs is the core of our business.