Motto Mortgage North Star
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
$50,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Motto Mortgage North Star
We are set to build out something better with Motto Mortgage brand, a powerful set of resources, and a full suite of loan products. We value our team members and looking to find like-minded professionals to join the team.