E3 Realty & Loans
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our team and assist our loan officers. This position requires a mix of knowledge and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files. Effective communication skills are essential. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Send out requests to clients for documentation for purchase loans/refinance
- Run a credit report and review all documentation – including the accurate calculation of income for all types of borrowers on FHA, VA, Conventional, and other loan programs
- Send LO a summary of loan details, credit, red flags, etc.
- Determine best financing options and communicate pre-approval decisions to clients and Realtors, including discussing rates and terms. (only if LOA is licensed)
- Once the buyer gets an accepted offer, prepare the file in the LOS with the updated numbers. Be sure to get updated assets and income docs (Bank Statements, retirement accounts, and pay stubs)
- Register and price loans through lender specific systems
- Purchase price/verify the property taxes/down payment/add all contacts such as realtors and disclose the loan. This means the application will be sent from the lender to the buyers to review and E-sign
- Once E-sign is complete, the appraisal will be ordered and the file will be submitted to the lender. Once approved, the processor will take over from there
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
About E3 Realty & Loans
We are an all-encompassing Real Estate & Finance Firm with over 20 years of combined Real Estate, Finance and Marketing expertise. Our team consists of Empowered professionals who Elevate the lives of their clients by providing exceptional knowledge and strategy no one else can deliver. We Enrich local communities through volunteer work and giving back a percentage of each transaction.
At E3 Realty and Loans we value individuality and authenticity. We feel we can support each other and our business at unparalleled levels when we can embrace who we truly are. Our relationships naturally extend beyond work because we’re immersed in the desire for everyone to be successful— and we actually like each other! Our company culture is not only work and training events but also family parties, vacations, dinners, and friendly competitions. This is what culture means to E3.