Global State Mortgage dba of American Pacific Mortgage Corp
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Global State Mortgage dba of American Pacific Mortgage Corp
Collaborative Energetic Team working together to get our clients into homes.