Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Pull credit and analyze
- Send out needs list to the client
- Follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU/LP/GUS
- Pre-approve clients
- Realtor follow up
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish is a plus
- 2 years of Mortgage experience required
- Experience with Mortgage Software
- Required License: NMLS or Certification
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.