Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan professional who enjoys the challenges that come with assisting applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment? If so, we're looking for our next unicorn! We're currently seeking a salary-based, skilled, high-producing Loan Partner to join our mortgage team. We're not replacing anyone, we're adding to our team AGAIN!
The ideal candidate may currently or formerly be a loan officer that loves working the loan, but doesn't want to " go out there and bring in new business". Or, maybe an underwriter or processor that loves helping people, but is burned out in their current environment. If you're interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further... APPLY TODAY! This is a salary-based FT position with excellent benefits.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan product for their needs
- Decide the credit worthiness and complete the mortgage application by working with the borrower to obtain verified financial documentation
- Work cooperatively with loan processors to assist with clean loan packages for submission to underwriting
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulator guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed loan process documentation and data in our system from origination to close
- Serve as liaison between borrowers, real estate agents, underwriting, processing and the loan officer by providing regular loan updates
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Minimum of 2+ years mortgage lending experience
- Only apply if you want to be a part of a growing team whose number one priority is our customer
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About SRQ Lending
We hold our Team to the highest standards. With over 50 years of lending expertise, we focus on listening to our clients' goals and presenting options we are confident we can deliver on time. We provide the highest level of communication from application to closing. We work hard, we play hard, and I won't settle for anything but the best to join this Team. Are you in?